Rose Water Facial Toner
Rose Water Facial Toner - 100% Pure distilled Rose Water
2oz glass bottle
The skin benefits of rose water seem to be endless! A few spritzes of this toner will leave your skin refreshed and hydrated. We recommend a few sprays on your face just after washing, and before applying a moisturizer or serum, such as our Anti Wrinkle Serum.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Rose Water
So what's so great about a Rose Water Toner? Here are just a few benefits:
1. Rosewater helps to maintain the skin's pH balance, and also helps control excess oil.
2. "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps to hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water is also said to aid in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue.
6. Due to the astringent-like properties of rose water, it helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness, and helps reduce blotchiness.
7. The beautiful aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It's said to rid you of feelings of anxiety and promote emotional well-being, making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water are also known to enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and help get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and helps revitalize hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow can you sleep better after a long day.
10. Rose water helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Comes in a glass bottle with plastic spray nozzle and cap. Reuse bottle or recycle the glass. You can bring the plastic sprayer and cap to the store for recycling if you have no additional use for it.