Lemongrass Tea Tree Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse Concentrate, 9 fl oz
A concentrated organic apple cider vinegar rinse infused with certified organic herbs and organic lemongrass and tea tree essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
- clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
- removes residue
- brings back body and shine
- revitalizes dull hair
- naturally decreases tangles
- helps decrease dandruff
- unclogs hair follicles which may help with excess shedding or hair loss
- lemongrass essential oil helps strengthen hair follicles, fight hair loss and soothe scalp conditions
- tea tree oil helps treat dandruff, soothe a dry flaking scalp, promote hair growth and unclog blocked hair follicles
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Horsetail, Organic Rosemary, Organic Nettle, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Basil, Organic Lavender, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Directions For Whole Head Rinse: Vinegar rinse should be diluted
- Shake well before use
- Add 8 ounces Warm water to Squeeze** or spray Bottle
- Add 1 - 4 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix
- Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
- Take care to avoid eyes
- Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
- Let sit for a couple minutes
- Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
- Vinegar scent will disappear as hair dries
- For long thick hair, recipe can be doubled
- For short thin hair, recipe can be halved
- Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type. Dry hair likes less Vinegar and oily hair likes more.
A Note: I find that when I use the squeeze bottle I use a lot less vinegar rinse than when I used to just pour it on my head from a measuring cup. I have long, thin hair and one 8 ounce recipe mix will last me for 3 to 4 rinses. The premixed vinegar solution will last for about a week without refrigeration.
For External use only
To read more click here.
Made in the U.S.
Cruelty Free/ Leaping Bunny Certified
Heat sensitive- susceptible to melting
USDA organic, nonGMO
Best used within 9 months