Loofah Pumice Natural Foot Scrub Bar, 3.8 oz
A cool, stimulating scrubby natural foot soap with nourishing organic butters and oils, shredded loofah, finely ground pumice, peppermint leaves, menthol, and an invigorating essential oil blend leave feet soft, smooth, pampered, and refreshed.
This scrubby soap bar will help exfoliate rough, tough skin and scrub away the build-up of dead skin and calluses on the heels and feet.
The antifungal and antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil help to keep your feet healthy.
- Removes dead skin cells as it cleans
- Moisturizing -- will not dry out feet like a pumice stone
- Great for athletes
Our Loofah Pumice soap can also be used for thick dry scaly patches on elbows and knees. It will also help remove the most stubborn grime on extra dirty hands without needing harsh chemicals--just be careful, this soap is VERY scratchy.
All-natural, vegan, cruelty-free
Made in the USA
Rainforest Alliance Certified
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Water, Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Loofah, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Pumice, Bentonite Clay, Organic Peppermint, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
- Wet the Loofah Pumice Bar in the bath or shower.
- Massage the bar against your wet feet in circular motions.
- As you work up a lather the pumice powder and ground loofah will scrub away the build up of dead skin on the feet.
- Rinse, pat dry and moisturize for soft, refreshed feet.