Moisturize Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
Our top-selling hydration hero. A true hydrating shampoo bar.
If you have thicker or dryer hair, this is the place to start.
With coconut oil and rice protein for extra hydration and nourishment.
The important details:
- Salon quality shampoo bars: 100% safe for colored or treated hair. These shampoo & conditioner bars are made with quality ingredients, formulated by top hair care professionals.
- No plastic bottles or packaging. (Duh): When you buy from HiBAR you will receive a 100% plastic-free experience. Right down to the cardboard shipping box, the paper seal, padding, and label.
- Long lasting and fun to use: One shampoo bar lasts at least as long as a 16oz bottle of shampoo, but we have customers who have been using the same shampoo bar for over six months (over 80 washes). The ergonomic design is easy to hold and use, and the compact design is excellent for travel.
- Curly Girl Method-friendly: All of our shampoo bars avoid ingredients like sulfates or silicone, so they’re gentle to all hair types.
- Fresh citrus scent: Our solid bars are derived from a blend of essential oils, for a light, refreshing fragrance.
- Quality ingredients: That means soap-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicon-free, phthalate-free.
- Cruelty-free: Leaping Bunny certified.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol (Vegetable Based*)),Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Glycerin Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77007. (*Derived Source)
Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, (Vegetable Based*), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil & Glycerin*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Natural Fragrance (Lime Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Ginger Root Oil), Mineral Pigment CI 77510, CI 77891, Mica. (*Derived Source)
The conditioner bar has a learning curve, but it leaves my hair feeling great and I would totally repurchase it.
I bought and used the conditioner bar and so far I have no complaints. Its less of a messy process because I just rub the bar unto my hair. My hair feels moisturized.