Natural Deodorant Cream: Coconut Cream Summer Rain, 2 fl oz jar
An organic cream deodorant made with soothing ingredients that effectively neutralize odor and plant-based powders that help absorb wetness, so you stay fresh naturally.
Chagrin Valley organic Coconut Cream deodorant is a soft solid that readily absorbs into your skin. Stay fresh naturally with natural Summer Rain™ Deodorant!
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties that naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odor
- Silky organic arrowroot powder soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Baking soda raises the pH making the underarm less friendly to odor causing bacteria
- The ingredients in this recipe, like coconut oil and shea butter, will melt easily with body temperature
- A relaxing scent with lavender and warm floral notes
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Baking Soda, Organic Beeswax, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Directions: This cream deodorant is best applied after showering or bathing.
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Using clean fingers, or an applicator, scoop out a small amount (size of a dime)
- Gently apply it to your clean, dry underarm
- Rub gently until smooth and spread it around as it melts on your warm skin
- For an applicator, try repurposing a popsicle stick or gelato spoon.
- Product is heat sensitive and susceptible to melting in warm temperatures
USDA Organic, nonGMO
Made in the USA
Best if used within 6 months
End of Life
Reuse/repurpose glass jar or recycle (locally, with Glass Half Full)