Vejibag Fresh Vegetable Crisper Bag - Standard Size
Extend the life of your veggies with the Standard Organic Cotton Veggie Bag from Vejibag!
Made from 100% French terry organic cotton that is undyed, this produce bag provides a humid yet breathable environment that keeps produce crisp and fresh for longer than traditional plastic bags.
Veggies love moisture, and this reusable, washable, and durable bag provides the perfect space for them to be stored in your fridge. Plus, all materials are grown, milled, and produced in the USA!
- 100% organic cotton veggie bag that extends the life of your produce and reduces food waste
- Provides a humid but breathable environment for your produce
- Machine washable and reusable
Standard Size is 11” X 12”
THE ORIGINAL VEJIBAG. GREAT FOR CARROTS, CUCUMBERS, PEPPERS, BABY SPINACH OR HEADS OF LETTUCE.
Vejibag is the healthy, eco-friendly alternative to plastic, for storing and preserving vegetables in the refrigerator. Stow all kinds of moisture-loving greens, carrots, celery, and greens to keep fresh and crisp for up to two weeks, by providing a humid environment that also breathes.
Made from pure, non-toxic, un-dyed Organic Cotton
French Terry Knit
100% US Made
Package contains 1- Standard, 11”X12”, Single Bag
To use: just wet
To clean: turn bag inside out, wash with fragrance free detergent. Hang dry or machine dry on low. If your bag gets stained you can safely remove most stains with an oxygen bleach or make your own environmentally friendly stain remover solution with 1 cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 2 Tablespoons of Arm and Hammer Washing Soda. Add enough hot water to the hydrogen peroxide/washing soda solution to cover bag and let sit 24 hours.
- Made in the USA
- 100% pure, non-toxic, un-dyed French terry knit organic cotton
EARTH FRIENDLY FEATURES
- Keeps veggies crisp for longer than traditional bags, which reduces food waste!
- Ships in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Undyed and toxin free