Dishwasher Pods - Lemon Scent
Ditch your wasteful plastic-based pods and make the sustainable switch to Dishwasher Detergent Pods from Dropps! With a biodegradable formula (and pod shell) plus eco-friendly, chemical-free ingredients, this dishwashing detergent pod works hard to remove grease and residue, fight stains, and leave your dishes sparkling with every wash. It is 100% plastic-free, compatible with all dishwashing machine types, and contains no artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, or dyes.
Traditional liquid dishwasher detergent pods are usually packaged in high density polyethylene plastic containers. 68% of these bottles are not recycled, and they contribute to the approximately 275 metric tons of plastic waste that goes into our oceans and waterways annually! Dropps is a plastic-free, biodegradable, and non-toxic alternative to traditional dishwasher pods.
- Free of artificial colorants, dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Contains mineral and plant based ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty free
How to Use:
Dry hands before handling pod
Place one pod in main dispenser cup and close
Ensure all items are dishwasher safe, close door and begin cycle.
Do not unwrap or cut open pod. Never handle pod with wet hands. Keep in a closed container to keep out moisture. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets.
Keep away from children and pets, harmful if swallowed.
Concentrated dish detergent can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The powder inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PODS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. KEEP CONTAINER FULLY CLOSED. Never leave pods out of container. DO NOT let children handle pods even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PODS. Do not handle pods with moist or wet hands. Do not expose pods to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pods. If pods stick together do not try to separate them. CALL POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY if powder gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes.
END OF LIFE
- The Dropps pod membrane is a biodegradable, water soluble film made of polyvinyl alcohol. When the film dissolves and enters the water stream in microparticles, micro-organisms that commonly exist in nature break down the PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) to water and carbon dioxide. As many as 55 species of micro-organisms (including bacteria, yeasts and fungi) that are naturally present in water and soils are capable of breaking down PVA! Research has shown that in river water, PVAs take no more than 1 month to break down into their component parts.
- Biodegradable product formula
- Dropps has been a leader in the eco-friendly laundry detergent world since 2008, when their laundry pods received the EPA Safer Choice certification! Safer Choice helps consumers, businesses, and purchasers find products that perform and are safer for human health and the environment. To qualify for the Safer Choice label, a product must meet EPA's Safer Choice Standard, which includes stringent human and environmental health criteria!
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Eco-friendly dishwashing detergent pods that dissolve food debris, fight stains, and make dishes shine spot-free
- Eliminates residue and grease with biodegradable formula
- Compatible with all dishwasher types and free of chemicals, dyes, and synthetic fragrances
- 100% plastic free
My dishes are so clean! I like them more than the dishwashing detergent from the store. I only bought a few to test them out, will definitely buy more!