Cast Iron Conditioner
Have you been wanting to use grandma’s old cast iron skillet, but feel daunted by the seasoning process?
This hardworking scrub makes it incredibly easy to clean and condition your cookware with every use. Just scrub, rinse, and heat after cooking and you’ll be amazed at how slick and non-stick your pots and pans become.
Buy your first jar of conditioner and get a skillet sock (insulated pothandle cover) for just $3, now through Feb. 15th!
Ships in zero waste packaging. Any shipping overages will be refunded, particularly if combining with other items.
Free shipping on orders of $65+. Free local pickup, select at checkout
- rinse away loose food with warm water
- use one spoonful to scrub your cookware clean
- rinse out salt and oil with warm water (no soap!)
- put cookware on the stove and begin heating
- wipe out all remaining oil and water
- when cookware begins to smoke remove from heat and let cool
- sea salt
- coconut oil
- flax seed oil
- castor oil
End of Life
Recycle metal & glass or reuse!