Shaving Soap Lemon Lime 3 oz bar
Put an end to razor burn, bumps, and dry itchy skin! This natural citrus shaving soap is enriched with shea and cocoa butters for a rich, creamy lather, plus ayurvedic aritha (soapnuts) for a rich, creamy lather.
--Moisturizing avocado oil also acts as a humectant that draws water molecules to the skin to help retain and preserve the moisture in your skin.
--The avocado, a treasury of vitamins, minerals and natural oils, is used in spas for moisturizing facial masks
--Bentonite clay provides razor glide for a clean, close, soothing shave.
--A refreshing citrus essential oil blend helps balance natural skin oils.
Lavender tones the skin and eases inflammation.
--Available in round bar which is 2 3/8 inch diameter--great for shaving mugs
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Castor Bean Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Coconut Milk, Bentonite Clay, Organic Soapnuts (Aritha), Organic Cornstarch, Lemon Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
OEFFA Organic, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Non GMO, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Made in the USA
Directions for a traditional wet-shave:
- Shave during or after a hot shower
- Give your shaving brush a good soaking with hot water
- Shake the brush a bit--you want it wet, not waterlogged
- Take the brush and swirl it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather--it will be bubbly at first but as you swirl the lather will become thicker
- Apply the rich lather with the brush until it covers all the areas you want to shave.
- Shave with the grain of your beard
- For a very close shave, you can re-lather and shave very gently across the grain
Rinse with cold water